Delivery Of 2009 Nissan GT-R Begins July 7th

Written by tonks on July 1, 2008

2009 Nissan GT-R1,700 people have pre-ordered the 2009 Nissan GT-R and they will be happy to know that they are going to be getting their hands on it very soon. Starting July 7th Nissan will be starting the delivery process of the new cars to dealers in the U.S.

A Nissan spokesperson said that they were happy and a little shocked that the pre-order rate reached 70%. Because of this they are hoping to not have any problems selling the remaining 30%.

Pricing for the GT-R remains the same, with the base model coming in at $69,850 and the premium model listed at $71,900. Destination and handling costs amount to $1,000 and the only options available on the 2009 model are an iPod converter ($360), GT-R floor mats ($280) and the “Super Silver” special paint ($3,000).


Posted Under: Cool Cars,Nissan

Add a Comment

*required, use real name
*required, won't be published
optional, your blog address

In order to verify you are a real person, please follow the instructions contained in the graphic below: